Vans Unisex Old Skool Skateboarding Shoes VN0A38G1Q9U Crimson/White
The Iconic Shoe that Brought our Sidestripe to Life: This is The Old Skool was our first footwear design to showcase the famous Vans Sidestripe—although back then, it was just a random doodle drawn by founder Paul Van Doren. Since its debut in 1977, this low-top silhouette has established itself as an icon in the skate, music, and fashion scenes. From 90s street skaters and punks to current hip hop and fashion legends, the Old Skool has consistently been the go-to shoe for creatives who do things their own way.
- Iconic low-top, Sidestripe shoe
- Durable suede and canvas uppers
- Lace-up closure
- Reinforced toe caps
- Supportive padded collars
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles
Material: Canvas & Suede
Style #: VN0A38G1Q9U
• Free shipping on orders over $55
• Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
• Transit times may vary from 2-7 business days.
• We reserve the right to require signature on certain packages and this is determined at our sole discretion.
• 30 day return on unused items. See more...
Hard work, innovation, and a love for the great outdoors are all core values of the Timberland brand. The brand has a long history of crafting quality footwear and apparel tough enough to battle even the harshest elements.