Timberland Womens Boroughs Project Boots TB0A2JCC001 Black
Just Right For Day Hikes. This Waterproof, Breathable Hiker Has A High-Performance Design For Exceptional Support And Comfort Over A Range Of Terrain. Brutal winter weather has no chance against these women's mixed-media boots, with their faux fur lining and 200 grams of PrimaLoft insulation. A cushiony midsole and memory-foam footbed offer superior comfort. And for waterproofing, Timberland has built in their exclusive TimberDry membrane made of 50% recycled plastic bottles.
- Upper: Better Leather From A Tannery Rated Silver For Its Water, Energy, And Waste Management Practices, And Synthetic Leather
- Lace-Up Style
- Faux Fur Lining Made Of Rebotl Fabric Containing At Least 50% Recycled Plastic
- 200 Grams Of Primaloft Insulation
- Memory-Foam Footbed
- Midsole Of Compression-Molded Eva-Blend Foam For High-Rebound Cushioning
Material: Leather & Textile
Style #: TB0A2JCC001
• Free shipping on orders over $55
• Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
• Transit times may vary from 2-7 business days.
• We reserve the right to require signature on certain packages and this is determined at our sole discretion.
• 30 day return on unused items. See more...
Hard work, innovation, and a love for the great outdoors are all core values of the Timberland brand. The brand has a long history of crafting quality footwear and apparel tough enough to battle even the harshest elements.