New Balance Mens Made in USA 990v5 Vegan Friendly Casual Sneakers M990JS5 Grey/Grey
In 1982, the New Balance 990 debuted as the first running shoe with a three-figure price tag. It not only lived up to its top-of-the-line billing, it's been synonymous with superior quality and good taste ever since. Through multiple model updates over the years, the 990's aura as a status symbol among active runners and style trendsetters alike has never diminished. Utilizing a series of subtle alterations to offer an up-to-date pinnacle experience, the 990v5 features a streamlined take on the mesh paneling and suede overlay construction, the addition of TPU accents, Ortholite inserts, and reflective details.
New Balance MADE contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance's US sales.
- Ortholite insert for comfort
- TPU 'power strap'
- Synthetic upper crafted without the use of animal or animal by-products
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines lightweight foam with a durable polyurethane rim to deliver all-day support
- Reflective branding at tongue and foxing
- New Balance MADE contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance's US sales
Material: Suede & mesh
Style #: M990JS5
• Free shipping on orders over $55
• Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
• Transit times may vary from 2-7 business days.
• We reserve the right to require signature on certain packages and this is determined at our sole discretion.
• 30 day return on unused items. See more...
Hard work, innovation, and a love for the great outdoors are all core values of the Timberland brand. The brand has a long history of crafting quality footwear and apparel tough enough to battle even the harshest elements.