Timberland Womens Savin Hill Tall Boot TB0A11ZF-231 Wheat
Timberland Set New Industry Standards For Craftsmanship, Durability And Protection When It Introduced An Authentic, Waterproof Leather Boot In 1973. A Global Leader In Design, Engineering And Marketing Of Premium Footwear, Timberland Values Consumers Who Cherish The Outdoors And Their Time In It. Timberland Has Been An Industry Leader In The Use Of Both Sustainable And Recycled Materials In Its Shoes, As Well As Its Footwear Packaging. The Timberland Company Believes In Corporate Responsibility And Supports Numerous Civic And Social Projects Throughout The Year.
- Knee-High Riding Boot With Asymmetric Topline Featuring Interwoven Suede At Back Shaft And Ankle Strap
- Contrast Stitching
- Gusseted Panel At Top Shaft With Adjustable Strap
- Zip Up Style
Material: Leather & Textile
Style #: TB0A11ZF-231
• Free shipping on orders over $70.
• Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
• Transit times may vary from 2-7 business days.
• We reserve the right to require signature on certain packages and this is determined at our sole discretion.
• 30 day return on unused items. See more...
Hard work, innovation, and a love for the great outdoors are all core values of the Timberland brand. The brand has a long history of crafting quality footwear and apparel tough enough to battle even the harshest elements.