New Balance Mens MADE in USA 990v3 Casual Sneakers M990BT3 Tan/Blue
In 1982, the New Balance 990 debuted as the first running shoe with a three-figure price tag. It not only lived up to its top-of-the-line billing, it's been synonymous with superior quality and good taste ever since. Through multiple model updates over the years, the 990's aura as a status symbol among active runners and style trendsetters alike has never diminished. The 990v3 features a premium upper construction and ENCAP midsole cushioning.
New Balance MADE contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance's US sales.
- Nubuck and mesh upper
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines lightweight foam with a durable polyurethane rim to deliver all-day support
- New Balance MADE contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance's US sales.
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
Material: Suede & mesh
Style #: M990BT3
• Free shipping on orders over $55
• Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
• Transit times may vary from 2-7 business days.
• We reserve the right to require signature on certain packages and this is determined at our sole discretion.
• 30 day return on unused items. See more...
Hard work, innovation, and a love for the great outdoors are all core values of the Timberland brand. The brand has a long history of crafting quality footwear and apparel tough enough to battle even the harshest elements.