New Balance Mens MADE in USA 990v1 Core Casual Shoes M990BK1 Black/White
The 990’s original designers were tasked with creating the single best running shoe on the market. The finished product more than lived up to its billing. When it hit shelves for the first time in 1982 the 990 sported an elegantly understated grey colorway, and a then unheard of three-figure price tag. For avid runners and ahead of the curve tastemakers alike, the 990 was a mark of quality and superior taste. There have been updates to the design since ’82, and more color options, but the 990’s aspirational status symbol aura has never changed. Simply put, the 990 is the shoe so good, that we’ve never stopped making it.
- True to size
- Pigskin and mesh upper
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines soft foam with a durable polyurethane rim to deliver all-day support
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- New Balance MADE contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s US sales.
Material: Synthetic & Mesh
Style #: M990BK1
• Free shipping on orders over $55
• Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
• Transit times may vary from 2-7 business days.
• We reserve the right to require signature on certain packages and this is determined at our sole discretion.
• 30 day return on unused items. See more...
Hard work, innovation, and a love for the great outdoors are all core values of the Timberland brand. The brand has a long history of crafting quality footwear and apparel tough enough to battle even the harshest elements.