New Balance Mens 580 Running Sneakers MT580RGR Black/Magnet/Grey Matter
New Balance's 580 is one of the most influential models in sneaker history. Featuring GORE-TEX waterproof fabric, this modern vision of the classic shoe helps protect against wind, rain, and water without compromising airflow. Originally a regional release, the trail-inspired, Rollbar equipped 580 began to turn heads as a fixture on the trendsetting streets of Harajuku. When it served as the canvas for some of the first-ever collaborative releases, the 580 became legendary. The newly reissued 580 brings an icon back to life. The modernized look of a slimmed down toe and reduced collar height is combined with construction that comes as close to a one-to-one recreation of the OG materials, compounds, and features as humanly possible.
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- C-CAP midsole cushioning delivers durable support
- ROLLBAR stability post system helps control rear-foot movement for enhanced support
- Mesh upper with suede overlays
- 580 logo tongue label
- Trail running sneakers
Material: Suede & Synthetic
Style #: MT580RGR
• Free shipping on orders over $55
• Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
• Transit times may vary from 2-7 business days.
• We reserve the right to require signature on certain packages and this is determined at our sole discretion.
• 30 day return on unused items. See more...
Hard work, innovation, and a love for the great outdoors are all core values of the Timberland brand. The brand has a long history of crafting quality footwear and apparel tough enough to battle even the harshest elements.