Birkenstock Womens Arizona Bs Sandals 51461 Taupe
Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health. This is the real deal. Cork, leather, a buckle or two: these are the simple ideas that have made feet happy for over two hundred years, and that's the original Birkenstock. These shoes are made in Germany since 1774. No smoke, no mirrors, and no gizmos are needed. You walk, the shoe molds to your foot. The shape of the Original Birkenstock Footbed enables body weight to be distributed evenly over the whole foot, providing it with optimal support.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight
- Shock absorbing support with lasting durability
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step
- Classic Birkenstock sandal crafted in soft suede and featuring adjustable straps to ensure a great fit
Style #: 0051461
• Free shipping on orders over $70.
• Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
• Transit times may vary from 2-7 business days.
• We reserve the right to require signature on certain packages and this is determined at our sole discretion.
• 30 day return on unused items. See more...
Hard work, innovation, and a love for the great outdoors are all core values of the Timberland brand. The brand has a long history of crafting quality footwear and apparel tough enough to battle even the harshest elements.