Birkenstock Unisex Boston Shearling Suede Leather Clogs 0259881 Black, Regular Width
The bolder, the better! This exceptionally cozy version of the Boston clog, a classic BIRKENSTOCK model, is made of real, very high-quality suede. The shearling footbed and strap lining exudes style and keeps feet warm. The perfect shoe for cozy winter evenings by an open fire!
- Anatomically formed cork and latex footbed
- Upper material: Suede. Suede is a split leather with a napped finish. It has a velvety surface and is very soft to the touch. It also boasts a high moisture absorption capacity.
- Insole: Shearling. Shearling is high-quality, soft sheep- or lambskin. The material is warm, breathable and has temperature-regulating properties.
- Footbed material: Cork. Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA. EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Regular width
Style #: 0259881
• Free shipping on orders over $55
• Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
• Transit times may vary from 2-7 business days.
• We reserve the right to require signature on certain packages and this is determined at our sole discretion.
• 30 day return on unused items. See more...
Hard work, innovation, and a love for the great outdoors are all core values of the Timberland brand. The brand has a long history of crafting quality footwear and apparel tough enough to battle even the harshest elements.